1. Health

Kim Kardashian Has Psoriasis

Kim Kardashian

Recently revealed on the Keeping Up With the Kardashians TV show: Celebrity Kim Kardashian has psoriasis. She and her sister initially guessed it might be ringworm until a dermatologist diagnosed it correctly. Kim was shocked.

According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, Kardashian said "I'd heard of psoriasis before because my mom has always had it, but she didn't have red flaky dots all over her," says Kim, 30, about her psoriasis.

Read more to find out if psoriasis is generally considered a genetic disorder.

Comments
November 12, 2011 at 4:22 am
(1) Erin says:

sounds like guttate psorisis , a healthy diet, exercise ,and a healing salve product from Wildflower Herbal Products who are in Takaka, Golden Bay, New Zealand.Sharon makes one especially for psorisis and it has improved my skin by 50% after only a week. it contains comfrey root, which is well known for its healing properties.,and only $12 a jar,give it a try,good luck

March 27, 2012 at 12:14 pm
(2) AYESHA says:

Hi!
Im a 35 year old who got traces of psorisis while i was pregnant with my third child.I knew about it as my mother had it when we were young.Since i knew its not totally curable i didnt pay much attention but it soon spread to all my body.Then i started treatment from a nutritionist which included herbs and roots and I was banned proteinsBelieve it or not amazingly it disappeared in 4 months.my life was miserable when i had it so know how it must feel.cut down on your proteins,it helps.

May 1, 2012 at 3:05 am
(3) Annemarie K. says:

I’ve been hearing a lot about this new body wash treatment for Psoriasis called CLn. A friend forwarded me a video of it with a doctor talking about how well it works and I’m curious to try it. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-uD7rqLvV4 Do you have any experience with it or know anyone who’s tried it? I’ll try anything at this point and really like that I don’t have to get a prescription for it. Thanks!

September 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm
(4) Franky Mac says:

Is it true that Kim is using deer antler velvet to help her psoriasis? I read somewhere that she was approached by a New Zealand company to trial the product, and if the results were good they would be launching in the US soon?
Anyone heard anything?
It would not surprise me if this were true, she does promote a heap of stuff!
My Brother has psoriatic arthritis and would love to find something that can help!
I heard that kingly Velvet are releasing comments this week about the new product..?

September 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm
(5) Franky Mac says:

Anyone heard anything?
It would not surprise me if this were true, she does promote a heap of stuff!
I heard that kingly Velvet is releasing comments this week about the new product..?

October 13, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(6) Flissty says:

I have psoriatic arthritis and keep it under control with a careful diet, regular exercise and daily Vitamin D, and a Thorne product called Meriva-SR curcumin phytosome. In addition I take zinc regularly. During a flare, which usually occurs if I am particularly stressed or if I unfortunately get a cold, or flu, or something that affects my immune system, I up the Meriva and ensure I rest. Research on this product shows it has no side effects and has many beneficial ones. It is turmeric in an intense form.